|Traynor's Police Academy
Creating Law Enforcement Professionals Since 1971
Fee Schedule Discounts & Payment Plans
Basic Law Enforcement Course ………….$3,950.00
Cadets using their own laptop computer -$500.00
Those who pay in full on the day of their enrollment -$100.00
(Does Not apply if Paying by Credit/Debit Card)
Buddy Plan, enroll with a friend and each receive, -$100.00
(Discount/Refund given when both cadet’s accounts are paid in full)
Cadets also provide their own firearms, ammunition and related equipment
Plan A - $500 Down and $500 per month.
Plan B - $450 Down and $400 per month.
Plan C – VA-Plan. $250 Down and full amount of each VA Check received until account is paid in full.
1. Monthly payments waived until the VA payments are received
2. The full amount of VA money received must be applied to the tuition account, until paid in full.
3. Monthly service fee of 1 ½% of balance (18% APR) is added to account but is credited back to student
if all of the payment provisions are complied with.
4. Student is responsible for any amount not paid by VA
5. A special bank account is opened in both the student and school’s name, and used as the direct
6. Once the full tuition is paid the School Name is removed from the account and the student can
maintain the account or close it at their option.
Notes on “Academy Payment Plans”:
· Plan “A” a monthly service fee of 1% of balance (12% APR) is added to account. All finance charges
credited back to the account, if ALL payments received on or before the 5th day of each month.
· Plan “B” a monthly service fee of 1 ½% of balance (18% APR) is added to account.
· Plan “C” monthly service fee of 1 ½% of balance (18% APR) is added to account and is credited back
to student if all VA payment provisions complied with.
· Down Payments are due at the Initial Enrollment Appointment
· Monthly Payments begin the month that classes begin
· Payments are due on the 1st day of each month.
· Late fee of $39.00, applied if not received by the 5th day of each month.
· Return check fee of $50
· Any required or desired make-up training must be paid in advance at the rate of $30 per hour, plus
an administrative fee of $30 per session.
· Co-Signer may be required, depending on credit history
· Non-payments result in dismissal from class and immediate legal collections
· All Certificates are held until tuition account is paid in full
· We accept credit card payments; however the prepayment discount is not given if charged to a
credit card in whole or in part.
Refresher Law Enforcement Course ..........................… $250.00
1. Submit a Department Purchase Order with Application if Department is paying
2. Self pay students, submit full amount $250 with application.
3. Officers/Departments must provide a copy of OPOTA “Letter of Determination” with application.
Prior Equivalence, Up-Date or Special Class …. $20.00 per hour
1. Submit a Purchase Order with application if department is paying
2. Self pay students, submit full amount with application
3. Officers/Departments also provide ammunition for firearms training (if required).
4. Must submit an OPOTA letter of determination or a “pre-emptive” letter with application and fees.
5. Officers MAY also be required to submit a current Health Data Form available at: http://www.ag.state.oh.
us/le/training/forms/PeaceOfficer/SF114bas%20-%20Student%20Health%20Data%20Form.pdf or a signed
letter from the department head indicating that a current Health Data Form is on file at the department.
Forms are mailed to officers upon enrollment.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Withdrawals must be made in writing 30 days before the opening date of the class. Cadets, who withdraw
their enrollment 30 days before the opening date of class may apply for a refund of money paid, except a
processing fee of $250.00, which will not be returned under any circumstances.
Withdrawals less than 30 days before the opening date of the class will not receive a refund and the
cadet is obligated to pay the full tuition amount.
Cadets who fail to report for the opening, drop out, are dismissed, or fail to complete or pass the course
for any and all reasons are still obligated to pay the full tuition amount.
|Traynor's Police Academy
Ohio's "Legend in Police Training"
Copyright (c) 2009 Traynor & Associates, Inc.